Kitco Bites Corn Ball Snacks
Taste test: The cheese balls in this large can had a good crispness, a soft texture, a light feel and a good cheddar cheese taste.
The taste and texture were quite good, and things seemed to get even better as I ate more cheese balls. Our tasters were very impressed, as people came back for seconds and thirds, in many cases citing an addictive quality.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheddar snell. Good.
From the package: “With Real Cheese” ... “Baked Not Fried” ... “No Artificial Colors” ... “Corn Cheese Balls with Real Cheese are manufactured hygienically from the following high quality ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Whey Powder, Maltodextrin, Cheese, Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Sodium Phosphate (E339), Lactic Acid (E270), Citric Acid (E330), Butter, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Tricalcium Phosphate (E341), Flavorings, Natural Colorings: Paprika Extract (E160c) & Circumin (E100).”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road