Kitco Bites Corn Ball Snacks
Taste test: The cheese balls in this large can had a good crispness, a soft texture, a light feel and a good cheddar cheese taste.
The taste and texture were quite good, and things seemed to get even better as I ate more cheese balls. Our tasters were very impressed, as people came back for seconds and thirds, in many cases citing an addictive quality.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheddar snell. Good.
From the package: “With Real Cheese” ... “Baked Not Fried” ... “No Artificial Colors” ... “Corn Cheese Balls with Real Cheese are manufactured hygienically from the following high quality ingredients: Corn Grits, Vegetable Oil (Refined Palm), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Whey Powder, Maltodextrin, Cheese, Monosodium Glutamate (E621), Sodium Phosphate (E339), Lactic Acid (E270), Citric Acid (E330), Butter, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Tricalcium Phosphate (E341), Flavorings, Natural Colorings: Paprika Extract (E160c) & Circumin (E100).”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Kuwait (11 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (120 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road