Key Food Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: This fairly large bag was filled to the very top with cheese curls that had a somewhat bright orange color, as the surfaces on close inspection were a mix of orange powder and the exposed yellow underlying corn curls.
We crunched in to find a light crunch (light as crunchy cheese curls go) and good crispness, with a really nice cheese flavor that mixed well with the toasted corn. The Key folks didn't go all Chester Cheetah on us here by overwhelming us with dangerous levels of cheese, but we were fine with that as the cheese that they did provide was really tasty. This cheese seemed to leave behind less orange residue on our fingers than Crunchy Cheetos, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on whether you consider orange fingers to be a potential second meal or a mess that requires cleanup.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese smell. Not sharp cheddar by any means, sort of buttery.
From the package: “At Key Food, Quality is Number One. If you are not totally satisfied with this product, return to your store for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Key Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Key Foods, Brooklyn. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road