Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
Taste test: These snacks had a look similar to most crunchy cheese curls, with a light orange color generally and some darker spots scattered about.
I crunched in to find a nice strong, crisp crunch, with a mild curry flavor initially, good enough that I kept eating more pieces, and when I did, the curry flavor grew a bit stronger, with some additional heat building up until I had nearly finished the bag. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong curry smell.
From the package: “Original spicy corn snacks” ... “Product of Taiwan” ... “Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: JFC International Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road