J. Higgs Cheezies Crunchy
Taste test: These cheese curls had a pale yellow base color, with a somewhat sparse bright orange seasoning.
The level of seasoning varied vastly from one curl to the next. Some had barely any cheese taste. Some had a pretty decent kick of cheese, and it was easy to tell by looking which kind was which. Despite the generally low level of cheese, most of our tasters liked these a lot, as they thought the taste of the underlying corn curl was good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a toasted corn smell.
From the package: “Joe knows salty snacks ... I have been the 'Sultan of Snacks' at Save-A-Lot for many years. So if you are looking for that perfect crunch to satisfy your savory craving, look no nurther than J. Higgs! No one loves chips and pretzels more than me and I am proud to give them my stamp of approval.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road