J. Higgs Cheezies Crunchy
Taste test: These cheese curls had a pale yellow base color, with a somewhat sparse bright orange seasoning.
The level of seasoning varied vastly from one curl to the next. Some had barely any cheese taste. Some had a pretty decent kick of cheese, and it was easy to tell by looking which kind was which. Despite the generally low level of cheese, most of our tasters liked these a lot, as they thought the taste of the underlying corn curl was good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a toasted corn smell.
From the package: “Joe knows salty snacks ... I have been the 'Sultan of Snacks' at Save-A-Lot for many years. So if you are looking for that perfect crunch to satisfy your savory craving, look no nurther than J. Higgs! No one loves chips and pretzels more than me and I am proud to give them my stamp of approval.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road