Munch Rights Incredi-Puffs Sizzlin' Sriracha
Taste test: This was the only version of Incredi-Puffs to promise something hot, and as sriracha fans, we were eager for some tasty heat. The puffs looked much like the other flavors, with gentle curves, but tis one had some dark bits of seasoning on the light orange surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice soft, crisp crunch and a serious kick of peppery, tasty heat. It was tasty enough that I ate a lot of them in the very first sitting, but the result was that my mouth was very much on fire as I consumed the puffs with some grape juice. Hot and good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy, spicy kick.
From the package: “a big, bold blend of chili garlic goodness in a wholesome, plant-based snack”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road