Munch Rights Incredi-Puffs Saucilian Pizza
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thin, with gently curving shapes for the most part, some goin as far as a half-circle arc. They had a pale orange color generally, with lots of large green and fine orange bits scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch that was fairly crisp, but not quite melt-in-your-mouth soft (as claimed on the bag). The flavor was pretty good, with a fairly strong pizza flavor, a tasty combination of spices, cheese and tomato.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of pizza spices and tomato.
From the package: “a melt-in-your-mouth mix of marinara and mozzarella in a wholesome, plant-based snack” ... “Made with wholesome ingredients you can actually pronounce. Better-for-you, better-tasting Munch Rights® Incredi-Puffs™ are baked instead of fried, have 30% less fat than traditional potato chips, and are completely free of artificial flavors, preservatives, trans fats and gluten. What aren't they three of? Incredible taste!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road