Herr's Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs had a strong orange color on all of the pieces, with some additional dark seasoning that varied in level among the pieces. The thick puffs were generally straight as an arrow, with a small minority of pieces showing some minimal curvature, which is unusual among cheese puffs but typical of Herr's cheese puffs (though the picture on the bag showed them as being curvy).
I crunched in to find a soft, crisp crunch and a nice tangy, slightly smoky barbecue flavor with just a hint of sugary sweetness. As I tried pieces with different levels of dark seasoning, I found that the darker ones were a bit sweeter tasting, but all of them tasted quite good, with an excellent barbecue flavor.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild tangy barbecue smell.
From the package: “Bar-B-Q Has Never Been So Sweet” ... “When we set out to capture that legendary sticky sweet taste of Texas Bar-B-Q, we went right to the source. When it comes to authentic Texas Bar-B-Q sauce, Stubb's® has proven it is the real deal. The mixture of our melt-in-your-mouth cheese curls with the Texas Bar-B-Q taste of Stubb's Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce makes for one legendary snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road