Herr's S'mores Flavored Snack Balls
Taste test: These snacks had the same form factor as cheese balls, but instead of cheese, there was a dark brown powder covering most of the surfaces, with white from the corn puff showing through in places where the powder wasn't present. (This wasn't the first time that Herr's attempted cheese balls without the cheese; they previous offered Cotton Candy Balls!)
I crunched in to find a light crunch and crisp feel. There seemed to be all three of the elements of a s'more — chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker — present in the taste. But unlike a real s'more, those things were all mixed into one uniform powder, so it was tough to taste any of them distinctly, which was something of a detriment to the s'more experience. Still a good taste and nice chocolate rush when I needed one.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first,I thought it smelled like hot cocoa with marshmallows, but then I could smell the graham crackers too. But really, not that good of a smell.
From the package: “Gluten Free” ... “Crunchy Corn Snacks” ... “What's s'more fun than a s'more? Herr's® puts a whole new spin on snacking. packing all the chocolaty, marshmallowy, graham-crackery yumminess of s'mores into a bite-size ball.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road