Herr's Nacho Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls were (ironically) barely curled at all, despite the picture on the bag showing the arc shape typical of cheese curls. The straight curls were thick and had a bright orange color overall, plus a handful of black spots on each piece.
I crunched in to find that these were some of the best cheese curls ever, with a top-notch texture and taste. There was a good crisp-yet-soft feel, as the whole (non-curved) curl sort of melted in the mouth after a couple of bites. But even better than that was the flavor, which was highly cheesy, tangy and spicy, with just the mildest heat. Once I had my first piece, it was a challenge to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Can definitely smell a bit of taco powder and maybe jalapeño, plus lots of cheese.
From the package: “Flavor Fiesta! Herr's® takes the classic cheese curl in a whole new direction-south of the border. Our Nacho Cheese Flavored Curls are blended with real cheese and crackling with zesty Mexican spice, for a nacho crunch that packs a macho punch.” ... “Live Life with Flavor!®”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road