Herr's Nacho Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls were (ironically) barely curled at all, despite the picture on the bag showing the arc shape typical of cheese curls. The straight curls were thick and had a bright orange color overall, plus a handful of black spots on each piece.
I crunched in to find that these were some of the best cheese curls ever, with a top-notch texture and taste. There was a good crisp-yet-soft feel, as the whole (non-curved) curl sort of melted in the mouth after a couple of bites. But even better than that was the flavor, which was highly cheesy, tangy and spicy, with just the mildest heat. Once I had my first piece, it was a challenge to stop eating these!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Can definitely smell a bit of taco powder and maybe jalapeño, plus lots of cheese.
From the package: “Flavor Fiesta! Herr's® takes the classic cheese curl in a whole new direction-south of the border. Our Nacho Cheese Flavored Curls are blended with real cheese and crackling with zesty Mexican spice, for a nacho crunch that packs a macho punch.” ... “Live Life with Flavor!®”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road