Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These thick cheese puffs had a good helping of bright orange cheese seasoning on their surfaces, plus some small bits of green.
When I crunched in, the texture was dense and crisp, with a good amount of zesty cheese and some nice jalapeno flavor and heat. Our tasters liked these a lot, as the taste was a lot like a jalapeno popper. Much like the Buffalo Blue Cheese Curls from Herr's, this adventurous flavor variation from the standard cheese puffs was a big success.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly spicy cheddar smell, just a hint of jalaleno.
From the package: “Bite into one of our delicious Herr's® Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls and it might return the favor. Because behind that big, cheddar cheesy flavor is a zesty little pinch of jalapeno pepper that packs a little zing. Don't say we didn't warn you.” ... “Live Life with Flavor!™”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road