Herr's Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Cheese Curls
Taste test: As the number of cheese puff flavors beyond your basic cheddar has proliferated, Herr's has been a leader in this area, offering Bacon Cheddar, Buffalo Blue Cheese, Cajun, Cheesy Cheese (what??), Deep Dish Pizza, Honey, Nacho and Jalapeno Popper flavors before reaching new heights with this one. I've enjoyed grilled cheese with tomato soup a number of times, so it seemed worth a try.
I opened the bag to find that the curls looked mostly like conventionally flavored cheese curls, with lots of very bright orange seasoning on the surfaces, but there were also some small bits of red scattered sparsely throughout. Most of the pieces had minimal curvature, generally forming nearly straight pieces. I crunched in to find that they tasted a whole lot like tomato soup initially, with maybe a hint of cheddar coming in the aftertaste. More like a tomato soup without the grilled cheese, but still tasty! The texture was quite good too — crisp but soft with a light crunch.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a slightly spicy tomato soup.
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road