Herr's Sweet 'n Crunchy Funnel Cake Flavored Snack Balls
Taste test: These corn-based snacks had tater tot-like shapes similar to Herr’s other snack balls (including s'mores and cotton candy), with mostly an off-white color plus some light beige (in a reverse of the proportions pictured on the bag).
We crunched in to find a nice light, crisp feel with a sweet flavor that wasn't all that different from the cotton candy flavor. Fairly tasty. When we shared them around, some folks couldn't stop eating them, while others had no desire for more after trying just one.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, kind of cinnamon-like but not entirely, maybe some maple in there too.
From the package: “Gluten free crunchy corn snacks” ... “Experience all of the deliciousness of a carnival classic in each bite. Containing powdered sugar and just the right amount of crunch, Herr's® Funnel Cake snack balls is a take anywhere, enjoy any time snack. In fact, they are so delicious you can almost hear the whir of carnival rides in every bite.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road