Herr's Deep Dish Pizza Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were thick and had lots of orange and red seasoning, plus some darker spots.
Although our tasters were impressed by the very idea of a pizza-flavored cheese puff, they were even more impressed by the actual result of that idea. The puffs were soft and crisp, with lots of tomato and cheese flavorings, along with oregano and a nice mix of other spices. Very tasty, and they really did taste like pizza. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just remotely pizza-like at first, but I think I could smell the tomato sauce on second whiff.
From the package: “Going Deep! Herr's® takes the cheese curl to new heights — and depths. Our Deep Dish Pizza Flavored Curls combine the crackling crisp classic cheese curl with the savory seasonings and old world flavor of traditional Chicago style deep dish pizza.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road