Herr's Cheesy Cheese Cheese Curls
Taste test: I bought this bag because the product had the word "cheese" (or a variation) repeated three times in its name, and, well, what more reason than that do I need? I opened the large bag to find it was filled nearly to the top with thick cheese puffs with lots of fluorescent orange seasoning and just a bit of curvature on most pieces.
I bit into the first one to find a soft, crunchy, crisp texture and a serious hit of cheddar for a great taste. It was really hard to stop eating these once I started. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Not For Nibblers” ... “When you're hit with a big cheese craving, no mere nibble will satisfy you. You need an explosion of flavor that lets your taste buds know you care. Herr's® Cheesy Cheese Curls pack a powerful punch of cheddar goodness in every crunchy, delicious bite. ”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road