Herr's Cajun Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs looked mostly like regular cheese puffs, with a bright orange color, but there were also quite a few tiny green specks on each piece.
We crunched in to find an excellent soft-but-crisp cheese puff texture, with a very nice mix of cheese and mildly hot spices. The spices got hotter in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a good long while. Our tasters were very big fans of these, as people sung the praises of the Cajun curls while returned to the bag for multiple handfuls. The level of orange cheese residue on the fingers was about average, so a napkin is recommended. Another success in the series of specially flavored cheese curls from Herr's!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet and tangy smell.
From the package: “If variety is the spice of life, Herr's Cajun Flavored Cheese Curls will be the life of any party. Cops with a zesty mix of Creole spice and cool ranch seasonings. A satisfying snack that brings down home flavor to your home.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road