Herr's Cajun Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs looked mostly like regular cheese puffs, with a bright orange color, but there were also quite a few tiny green specks on each piece.
We crunched in to find an excellent soft-but-crisp cheese puff texture, with a very nice mix of cheese and mildly hot spices. The spices got hotter in the aftertaste, and the heat lingered for a good long while. Our tasters were very big fans of these, as people sung the praises of the Cajun curls while returned to the bag for multiple handfuls. The level of orange cheese residue on the fingers was about average, so a napkin is recommended. Another success in the series of specially flavored cheese curls from Herr's!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sweet and tangy smell.
From the package: “If variety is the spice of life, Herr's Cajun Flavored Cheese Curls will be the life of any party. Cops with a zesty mix of Creole spice and cool ranch seasonings. A satisfying snack that brings down home flavor to your home.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road