Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls looked noticeably different from the standard Cheetos-style ones, as the ranges of shapes was just a little bit off. Although pieces came in a variety of shapes and thicknesses, the thinner ones in this bag tended to be thicker than the thin ones that you typically find. They also had some odd-looking shapes, with several pieces that closely resembled fingers.
The taste was very good, as there was an intense cheese taste, and a very salty one at that. The level of crunch varied more than I expected from one curl to the next, as some were quite crunchy and some a bit dull. Density seemed to vary as well, though in general these were denser than most crunchy cheese curls. The generous amount of cheese left a lot behind on my fingertips, so I went to wash my hand after each of the many times that I returned to the bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese and toasted corn smell.
From the package: “croustillant/crunchy” ... “made with real cheddar cheese/fabriqué avec du vrai fromage cheddar” ... “no preservatives/sans agents de conservation”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Robyn B. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road