Gustitos SuperChurro Picantillo
Taste test: These cheese puffs from El Salvador were thick and very gently curved, with an intense orange-red color, far more powerful-looking than the light orange ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and light crunch, a bit of a styrofoam-like feel, with a whole lot of tasty cheese initially, transitioning into a hot kick in the aftertaste. Loaded with flavor, very nice, but not quite perfect on the texture side.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, a bit zesty.
From the package: “Extruded corn snacks covered with cheese and chili” ... “100% natural cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Union Market, Somerville. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road