Granny Goose Cheese Nibbles
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a light orange color, far toned down from the day-glo fluorescent orange seen in many competing products.
The curls came in all manner of shapes and sizes. I poured a whole bunch of curls onto a plate and crunched in to find that they were pretty crunchy but lacking just a bit in crispness, as there was just a slight staleness, definitely some room for improvement there. They had lots of toasted corn flavor and a middling amount of tasty cheese. There are lots of cheesier curls out there, but these still tasted good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Made with real Cheese, Granny Goose® Cheese Nibbles have a burst of cheesy flavor and they're great right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road