Granny Goose Cheese Nibbles
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a light orange color, far toned down from the day-glo fluorescent orange seen in many competing products.
The curls came in all manner of shapes and sizes. I poured a whole bunch of curls onto a plate and crunched in to find that they were pretty crunchy but lacking just a bit in crispness, as there was just a slight staleness, definitely some room for improvement there. They had lots of toasted corn flavor and a middling amount of tasty cheese. There are lots of cheesier curls out there, but these still tasted good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Made with real Cheese, Granny Goose® Cheese Nibbles have a burst of cheesy flavor and they're great right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road