Granny Goose Blazin' Hot Nibbles
Taste test: These "Nibbles" had the same shapes as crunchy cheese curls, with a strong orange/red color.
We crunched in to find, surprisingly, not much in the way of heat. For something promised to be "Blazin'," that was surprising. A mild heat did arrive in the aftertaste, but these were still on the very mild side as hot cheese curls go. They oversold them.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't really smell hot sauce or cheese, just the corn.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99¢ Only Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road