Goldfish Puffs Twisted Grilled Cheese
Taste test: This corn-based version of Goldfish had shapes that looked less like fish than the original wheat versions, with some weird variations in shape that looked like things other than fish. (It was kind of like looking at clouds to identify shapes.)
I crunched in to find kind of a cheese puff-like feel, or at least more like cheese puffs than Goldfish crackers, which made sense given the name of the product. There was a minor spicy kick to the cheese flavor, so I'm figuring the spice is what they meant by "Twisted" in the name. It didn't taste more like a grilled cheese sandwich than your average cheese snack, so not a really flavor standout, but still a good cheese taste.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a spicy queso dip.
From the package: “Try Goldfish Puffs. The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with!” ... “Certified Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road