Goldfish Puffs Twisted Grilled Cheese
Taste test: This corn-based version of Goldfish had shapes that looked less like fish than the original wheat versions, with some weird variations in shape that looked like things other than fish. (It was kind of like looking at clouds to identify shapes.)
I crunched in to find kind of a cheese puff-like feel, or at least more like cheese puffs than Goldfish crackers, which made sense given the name of the product. There was a minor spicy kick to the cheese flavor, so I'm figuring the spice is what they meant by "Twisted" in the name. It didn't taste more like a grilled cheese sandwich than your average cheese snack, so not a really flavor standout, but still a good cheese taste.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a spicy queso dip.
From the package: “Try Goldfish Puffs. The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with!” ... “Certified Gluten Free”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (386 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road