Goldfish Puffs Mega Cheese
Taste test: These corn-based Goldfish were basically small cheese puffs that were slightly larger than the usual wheat-based Goldfish crackers, with a different but similar shape.
We crunched into the orange puffs to find a nice crisp feel and light crunch, with lots of delicious cheese. Maybe not quite "mega" cheese, but plenty of it nonetheless. Our snackers were big fans and crunched their way through lots of these. One snacker who used to love eating Goldfish crackers but has a gluten allergy was particularly happy to see this bag!
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. Kind of bad.
From the package: “New Goldfish Puffs. The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with!” ... “SealTab® is a proprietary trademark of SPC Resources, a Sunoco company.” ... “Do not purchase if package is open or torn”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road