Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon
Taste test: These puffed Goldfish had the same bright color and remotely fish-like shape as the other flavors of the corn-based puffs, but they promised to contain a bacon and cheddar flavor. Why a fish would be flavored like bacon is a whole other question that we won't attempt to answer, so we just crunched right in to see how they tasted.
They tasted quite good, with a mild cheddar and bacon taste, not a smoky or strong bacon flavor, but still definitely bacon-like. They had a very nice crispness, fairly dense feel and good crunch. There were quite a few fans among our snackers, reaching back into the bag for multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild bacony smell with a bit of cheddar too. Not like greasy bacon, just the smoky part.
From the package: “New Goldfish Puffs. The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with!” ... “SealTab® is a proprietary trademark of SPC Resources, a Sunoco company.” ... “Do not purchase if package is open or torn”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road