Gibble's Cheese Puffys White Cheddar Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These cheese puffs had a very light appeararance, with just a slightly off-white color.
Some of the puffs were very long, and most had a slightly wiggly shape, a bit more irregular than we would normally expect from a Jax-style cheese puff. The texture was a bit styrofoam-like, as the puffs didn't quite melt in the mouth, but it was not a bad texture, and it brought with it lots of very good cheese taste. The cheese taste sort of reminded me of parmesan cheese, like a caesar salad.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a caesar salad.
From the package: “With real cheese” ... “Baked” ... “A lot of people have asked why our 'Cheese Puffys'® cheese curls are so much better than the other brands they have tried. The answer is simple. Cheese. We use plenty of cheese. REAL CHEESE. That is the 'secret' why our 'Cheese Puffys'® are so good.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road