Gibble's Cheese Puffys White Cheddar Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These cheese puffs had a very light appeararance, with just a slightly off-white color.
Some of the puffs were very long, and most had a slightly wiggly shape, a bit more irregular than we would normally expect from a Jax-style cheese puff. The texture was a bit styrofoam-like, as the puffs didn't quite melt in the mouth, but it was not a bad texture, and it brought with it lots of very good cheese taste. The cheese taste sort of reminded me of parmesan cheese, like a caesar salad.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a caesar salad.
From the package: “With real cheese” ... “Baked” ... “A lot of people have asked why our 'Cheese Puffys'® cheese curls are so much better than the other brands they have tried. The answer is simple. Cheese. We use plenty of cheese. REAL CHEESE. That is the 'secret' why our 'Cheese Puffys'® are so good.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road