Taste test: This new shape of Cheetos bag (about 3 inches high by 8 inches wide, with openings at the sides) brought the shape of the regular Giant Cheetos (the world's largest Cheetos) and combined it with the spices from Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos.
In the process, they set a new record for the fewest Cheetos in a bag, as there were exactly five pieces, each shaped like a marshmallow and nearly as big. The seasoning covering the outside was very dark red, but the much paler Cheetos corn meal interior could be seen peeking through in some places. I didn't think the taste was all that impressive, as it was moderately hot and just not that flavorful. We've tried several hot cheese curls that were better than these. Indeed, the original Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot version does a better job mixing cheese with heat than these did. The heat grew more impressive after I was done eating all 5 in a row, as there was a lingering hot aftertaste, but still pretty disappointing from a cheese point of view.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “Made with real cheese!” ... “59¢”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (35 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road