Taste test: This new shape of Cheetos bag (about 3 inches high by 8 inches wide, with openings at the sides) brought the shape of the regular Giant Cheetos (the world's largest Cheetos) and combined it with the spices from Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos.
In the process, they set a new record for the fewest Cheetos in a bag, as there were exactly five pieces, each shaped like a marshmallow and nearly as big. The seasoning covering the outside was very dark red, but the much paler Cheetos corn meal interior could be seen peeking through in some places. I didn't think the taste was all that impressive, as it was moderately hot and just not that flavorful. We've tried several hot cheese curls that were better than these. Indeed, the original Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot version does a better job mixing cheese with heat than these did. The heat grew more impressive after I was done eating all 5 in a row, as there was a lingering hot aftertaste, but still pretty disappointing from a cheese point of view.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any.
From the package: “Made with real cheese!” ... “59¢”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Larger versions of smaller snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road