Gaytan Baked Cheese Puffs Naturally Aged White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs had a light yellowish color, with most of the puffs fairly long (longer than your average Jax or Cheetos) and most pieces gently curved or nearly straight.
They had a light feel and a good crispness upon biting in, but they weren't particularly cheesy. There was a mild cheese taste, but it wasn't much stronger than the taste of the underlying corn puffs (which were perfectly good but not all that flavorful),
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell. On second whiff, barely any.
From the package: “All natural gourmet cheese in every bite” ... “Our delicious naturally aged Wisconsin White Cheddar Baked Cheese Puffs are a real cheese-lover's best friend. Light, crispy and covered in tasty real cheese, our baked puffs are 100% natural. They're free of trans-fats, hydrogenated oils, and artificial ingredients."
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Gaytan Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road