Taste test: These cheese puffs were your standard crunchy variety, along the lines of Crunchy Cheetos, and they were generously loaded with some very tasty cheese.
Most of the pieces were smallish, but they were quite tasty, crunchy and crisp. The military theme applied only to the packaging, not to the curls themselves, as they didn't have any special shape different from ordinary cheese curls. But that didn't matter to our tasters, as they enjoyed these a lot and quickly ate their way through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and corn.
From the package: “Every purchase supports U.S. Veterans” ... “It's crunch time” ... “Every bag of Major Murphy's™ contains more than delicious cheddar cheese twists. It holds hope that America's returning service members will have every opportunity to live a better civilian life. Five Point Snacks donates 11% of our profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans from all branches of the military.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Point Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road