Taste test: These cheese puffs were your standard crunchy variety, along the lines of Crunchy Cheetos, and they were generously loaded with some very tasty cheese.
Most of the pieces were smallish, but they were quite tasty, crunchy and crisp. The military theme applied only to the packaging, not to the curls themselves, as they didn't have any special shape different from ordinary cheese curls. But that didn't matter to our tasters, as they enjoyed these a lot and quickly ate their way through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and corn.
From the package: “Every purchase supports U.S. Veterans” ... “It's crunch time” ... “Every bag of Major Murphy's™ contains more than delicious cheddar cheese twists. It holds hope that America's returning service members will have every opportunity to live a better civilian life. Five Point Snacks donates 11% of our profits to organizations that support, care for and benefit veterans from all branches of the military.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Point Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road