Flavor Mill Jalapeño Popper Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs sure sounded like and looked like Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls, and indeed, they're both actually made by Herr's.
They were pretty much the same thing, and that's a good thing, because the Herr's-branded ones that we tried previously were quite good. The puffs were thick, fairly light and crisp, with lots of orange seasoning, plus a bit of green. They had a moderately hot mix of jalapeño and cheddar flavor. Very tasty and hard to stop eating!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of jalapeño and cheddar. Great!
From the package: “At The Flavor Mill we're all about big taste — big cheddar cheese finger dippin', plate lickin', lips-smackin' flavor with a jalapeño kick that will rock your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road