Flavor Mill Jalapeño Popper Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs sure sounded like and looked like Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Flavored Cheese Curls, and indeed, they're both actually made by Herr's.
They were pretty much the same thing, and that's a good thing, because the Herr's-branded ones that we tried previously were quite good. The puffs were thick, fairly light and crisp, with lots of orange seasoning, plus a bit of green. They had a moderately hot mix of jalapeño and cheddar flavor. Very tasty and hard to stop eating!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of jalapeño and cheddar. Great!
From the package: “At The Flavor Mill we're all about big taste — big cheddar cheese finger dippin', plate lickin', lips-smackin' flavor with a jalapeño kick that will rock your taste buds.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road