Flavor Mill Buffalo Blue Cheese Flavored Cheese Curls
Taste test: These thick cheese puffs looked mostly like regular (non-Buffalo, non-blue) cheese puffs, with a very bright orange color, much brighter than the dull ones shown on the front of the bag. A very close examination revealed some tiny green spots, but they were very few and far between.
I crunched in to find a good light crunch and very tasty mix of blue cheese and some sort of hot sauce. The flavor wasn't a perfect match for Buffalo wings, but it still was quite tasty. The heat was fairly mild.
I also noticed a very slightly gritty feel, probably from the seasoning, and although it wasn't gritty enough to detract much from the experience, that little bit of grit was a definite departure from the usual cheese puffs texture.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like blue cheese. Nice!
From the package: “At The Flavor Mill we're all about big taste — big cheddar cheese finger dippin', plate lickin', lips-smackin' flavor with a buffalo blue cheese kick that will rock your taste buds. We start with the best ingredients and pile on your favorite seasonings so there's a hearty, zingy, one-of-a-kind snack experience in every crunchy bite.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road