Flava Puff Cheese Balls
Taste test: These smallish cheese balls were very good, with a soft texture that melted in the mouth, yet enough crispness that you could hear the soft crunch upon biting in.
There was lots of cheddar cheese flavor, slightly tangy and quite good. The package that these came in was unusual for cheese puffs, as it was almost like those buckets that kids bring to the beach for playing in the sand.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good cheese smell.
From the package: “Stay-Fresh Container” ... “Do not place in direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Product may settle during shipment.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road