Flava Puff Cheese Balls
Taste test: These smallish cheese balls were very good, with a soft texture that melted in the mouth, yet enough crispness that you could hear the soft crunch upon biting in.
There was lots of cheddar cheese flavor, slightly tangy and quite good. The package that these came in was unusual for cheese puffs, as it was almost like those buckets that kids bring to the beach for playing in the sand.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good cheese smell.
From the package: “Stay-Fresh Container” ... “Do not place in direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place. Product may settle during shipment.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (423 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road