Fabitos Queijo Assado
Taste test: These cheese puffs had somewhat curvy shapes and a light orange color, and they were quite a bit smaller than most of the Jax-like cheese puffs that we've reviewed.
We crunched in to find a somewhat styrofoam-like feel and a cheese taste that was different from your typical cheese puffs, so less cheddary, and similar to the cheese that we've found in some other Brazilian snacks. There also wasn't all that much of that cheese to taste, as it was far less cheesy than many cheese puffs. Nothing exemplary here as cheese puffs go.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, not great, but not too bad.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road