Fabitos Queijo Assado
Taste test: These cheese puffs had somewhat curvy shapes and a light orange color, and they were quite a bit smaller than most of the Jax-like cheese puffs that we've reviewed.
We crunched in to find a somewhat styrofoam-like feel and a cheese taste that was different from your typical cheese puffs, so less cheddary, and similar to the cheese that we've found in some other Brazilian snacks. There also wasn't all that much of that cheese to taste, as it was far less cheesy than many cheese puffs. Nothing exemplary here as cheese puffs go.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, not great, but not too bad.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road