Engine co. 51 Hot Curls
We crunched in to find a nice hot cheese seasoning, very tasty and fairly hot (though a bit less hot than the hot popcorn produced by the same engine company). It was a different taste than either the Vitner's or Cheetos ones, also quite good. Most of the pieces were nicely crisp, but some had a bit of a stale feel. When we shared these around, snackers raved about the flavor, and those familiar with Flamin' Hot Cheetos said that these were better.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty cheese smell, but not particularly hot.
From the package: “Get ready to feel the heat of Engine Co. 51. While others fight to extinguish the blaze, we crank it up a notch. Packed with the same intensity as those who rush into burning buildings, our Hot Curls are sure to spark a fire with smoke eaters everywhere. Topped with a hearty helping of our delicious signature 4 Alarm seasoning your taste buds will be screaming for water from the very first bite.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road