Engine co. 51 Hot Curls
We crunched in to find a nice hot cheese seasoning, very tasty and fairly hot (though a bit less hot than the hot popcorn produced by the same engine company). It was a different taste than either the Vitner's or Cheetos ones, also quite good. Most of the pieces were nicely crisp, but some had a bit of a stale feel. When we shared these around, snackers raved about the flavor, and those familiar with Flamin' Hot Cheetos said that these were better.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty cheese smell, but not particularly hot.
From the package: “Get ready to feel the heat of Engine Co. 51. While others fight to extinguish the blaze, we crank it up a notch. Packed with the same intensity as those who rush into burning buildings, our Hot Curls are sure to spark a fire with smoke eaters everywhere. Topped with a hearty helping of our delicious signature 4 Alarm seasoning your taste buds will be screaming for water from the very first bite.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road