Elmer's New Orleans Chee Wees Original Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls had a light orange color and the same types of irregular shapes that you would expect from crunchy cheese curls.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild cheddar taste, with a strong toasted corn flavor as well, so the overall taste was about an even mix of those. The other Elmer's flavors — Green Onion, Jalapeno and BBQ — were all a bit out of the ordinary as cheese curls go, with more distinctive flavors, but these simply did a good job at the more standard cheese curl taste, with a nice level of good cheddar flavor.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Made in New Orleans, LA” ... “The Big Cheese of New Orleans Since 1946”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Elmer's Fine Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rouses Market, Bourbon Street, New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road