Elmer's New Orleans Chee Wees Original Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls had a light orange color and the same types of irregular shapes that you would expect from crunchy cheese curls.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild cheddar taste, with a strong toasted corn flavor as well, so the overall taste was about an even mix of those. The other Elmer's flavors — Green Onion, Jalapeno and BBQ — were all a bit out of the ordinary as cheese curls go, with more distinctive flavors, but these simply did a good job at the more standard cheese curl taste, with a nice level of good cheddar flavor.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell.
From the package: “Made in New Orleans, LA” ... “The Big Cheese of New Orleans Since 1946”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Elmer's Fine Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rouses Market, Bourbon Street, New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road