Elmer's New Orleans Chee Wees Jalapeño Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a light orange color, with a smattering of large green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to about an even mix of cheese and toasted corn on the first bite, but after eating a few pieces, both heat and cheese started to really kick in for a very tasty jalapeño cheddar flavor. It made for a good mid-level burn in the mouth that lingered for quite a while in the aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Made in New Orleans, LA” ... “The Big Cheese of New Orleans Since 1946”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Elmer's Fine Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Breaux Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road