Elmer's New Orleans Chee Wees Green Onion Cheese Curls
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a light orange color, plus a smattering of green bits on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a fairly mild flavor, with definitely some of the promised green onion along with a mild cheddar taste. Some some of our snackers, the overall flavor that reminded them of sour cream and onion. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some sweet onion in addition to the usual cheese curl smell.
From the package: “Made in New Orleans, LA” ... “The Big Cheese of New Orleans Since 1946”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Elmer's Fine Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Breaux Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road