Elmer's New Orleans Chee Wees Bar-B-Que Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls had the standard crunchy curl shapes, with a nice orange color that was muted compared to many fluorescent competitors, plus a smattering of dark spots on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find an excellent light, crisp crunch and was surprised by a taste that seemed all barbecue, no cheese. It was really tasty, with a sweetness mixed in with some nice spices at first, followed by some smokiness and a very subtle burn. Very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet BBQ smell.
From the package: “Made in New Orleans, LA” ... “The Big Cheese of New Orleans Since 1946”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Elmer's Fine Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rouses Market, Bourbon Street, New Orleans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road