Diana Hot Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls were small and had a fairly uniform but very unusual look, sort of a crescent moon shape.
The pieces had an orange overall color, with some darker red seasoning spots. They elicited all sorts of reactions from our snackers, as some liked the spicy cheese flavor a lot, while others though it was odd, with a taste sort of like burning chemicals.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice hot cheesy spices.
From the package: “Sanitary registration number: El Salvador No. 534 D.G.S.” ... “Spicy Extruded Snack”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Maria A at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road