Curvee Puffs Cheese Flavor
Taste test: These puffs had shapes that were kind of a cross between typical cheese puffs like Jax and scoops, with colors ranging from pale yellow to light orange.
We crunched in to find a dense feel with good crispness, with a very nice taste, a good combination of corn and cheese. Tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, too strong, icky.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road