Cumberland Farms Diner Side Snacks Mac & Cheese Bites
Taste test: These snacks looked like cheese puffs, except shorter and stubbier, measuring about an inch long and 3/8 wide, with a slighlt curvature on most pieces, with a light yellow color. All in all, they really didn't look like mac & cheese; Wise used to make a version of Cheez Doodles that went much farther in duplicating the shape of macaroni.
I crunched in to find a dense feel as cheese puffs go, with a crunch louder than most similar-looking puffs. The cheese flavor did remind me of Mac & cheese a bit, but it could have used a whole lot more flavor, as the cheese level was really pretty low.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much of a cheese smell.
From the package: “Seasoned with tangy cheddar cheese flavor these crispy, golden baked bites are perfect for snacking anytime!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cumberland Farms at the Cleghorn rotary, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road