Cumberland Farms Diner Side Snacks Mac & Cheese Bites
Taste test: These snacks looked like cheese puffs, except shorter and stubbier, measuring about an inch long and 3/8 wide, with a slighlt curvature on most pieces, with a light yellow color. All in all, they really didn't look like mac & cheese; Wise used to make a version of Cheez Doodles that went much farther in duplicating the shape of macaroni.
I crunched in to find a dense feel as cheese puffs go, with a crunch louder than most similar-looking puffs. The cheese flavor did remind me of Mac & cheese a bit, but it could have used a whole lot more flavor, as the cheese level was really pretty low.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much of a cheese smell.
From the package: “Seasoned with tangy cheddar cheese flavor these crispy, golden baked bites are perfect for snacking anytime!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Cumberland Farms, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road