Marco Polo Crunchis Horneados Tubos Sabor Queso
Taste test: These ring-shaped snacks from Chile were smallish in diameter but super thick, with widths of a bit over 3/4 inch and a thickness from the exterior to the hole of about 1/4 inch. So the shape was quite a bit different from any other ring-shaped snacks that we've eaten. The color ranged from pale yellow to mildly bright orange, depending on the amount of cheese powder.
We crunched in to find a crunch that ranged from crispy on some pieces to a bit softer on others, with a good helping of tasty cheese, just mildly tangy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Prueba los nuevos Crunchis Tubos hechos de exquisito y crujiente cereal de maíz horneado con el sabor a Queso que tanto te gusta.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Santiago, Chile. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road