Marco Polo Crunchis Horneados Tubos Sabor Queso
Taste test: These ring-shaped snacks from Chile were smallish in diameter but super thick, with widths of a bit over 3/4 inch and a thickness from the exterior to the hole of about 1/4 inch. So the shape was quite a bit different from any other ring-shaped snacks that we've eaten. The color ranged from pale yellow to mildly bright orange, depending on the amount of cheese powder.
We crunched in to find a crunch that ranged from crispy on some pieces to a bit softer on others, with a good helping of tasty cheese, just mildly tangy. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Prueba los nuevos Crunchis Tubos hechos de exquisito y crujiente cereal de maíz horneado con el sabor a Queso que tanto te gusta.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Chile (3 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road