Corntoz Smoky BBQZ
Taste test: These cheese curl-like snacks (best we can tell, there was no cheese in them) had shapes typical of crunchy cheese curls, though most of the pieces were fairly small. They had a light orange color, with some sugary-looking powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly soft crunch and a very mildly tangy taste at first. It was a very nice flavor, but not a taste that much brought barbecue to mind; the taste was more of a sweet-and-sour flavor. The flavor was good enough that I kept eating more and more pieces, and when I did that, a mildly strong heat sort of snuck up on me, so it became hot, sweet and sour, all at once. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very smoky BBQ smell. Sweet too. Nice!
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Palm Olein [contains permitted antioxidant (E321)], Rice, contains permitted flavouring substances (contains soybeans and milk), Sugar, Spices, Dhal Powder, Starch (Tapioca), Dextrose, Salt, contains acidity regulator (E330) as permitted food conditioner. Contains permitted food additives of plant and synthetic origin. May contain traces: Wheat (Gluten), Crustacea, Fish, Peanuts, Celery, Mustard.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road