Corntoz Smoky BBQZ
Taste test: These cheese curl-like snacks (best we can tell, there was no cheese in them) had shapes typical of crunchy cheese curls, though most of the pieces were fairly small. They had a light orange color, with some sugary-looking powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a fairly soft crunch and a very mildly tangy taste at first. It was a very nice flavor, but not a taste that much brought barbecue to mind; the taste was more of a sweet-and-sour flavor. The flavor was good enough that I kept eating more and more pieces, and when I did that, a mildly strong heat sort of snuck up on me, so it became hot, sweet and sour, all at once. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very smoky BBQ smell. Sweet too. Nice!
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Palm Olein [contains permitted antioxidant (E321)], Rice, contains permitted flavouring substances (contains soybeans and milk), Sugar, Spices, Dhal Powder, Starch (Tapioca), Dextrose, Salt, contains acidity regulator (E330) as permitted food conditioner. Contains permitted food additives of plant and synthetic origin. May contain traces: Wheat (Gluten), Crustacea, Fish, Peanuts, Celery, Mustard.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road