Corntoz Hot & Spicy
Taste test: These cheese curls had shapes similar to Crunchy Cheetos but a less bright orange color, with some sugar-looking seasoning on the surfaces and somewhat darker spots here and there.
I crunched in to find a very crisp, generally soft feel (some pieces were a bit crunchier) with a sweet and spicy flavoring. The spices started out fairly mild but grew quite hot as I ate more. The mix of sweet and spicy made it irresistible to eat more, and then the heat really jumped out at me. Hot and quite tasty, very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild hot pepper smell.
From the package: “May contain traces: Wheat (Gluten), Milk, Crustacea, Fish, Peanuts, Celery, Mustard.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road