Corntoz Chilli Cheez
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a fairly light orange color, somewhat bright, but less intense than many fluorescent cheese curls. They didn't claim to be just cheddar, but rather chili and cheese, but there was no darker chili seasoning in there either.
We crunched in to find one of the nicest textures of any crunchy cheese curls — just a great crispness and dry, light feel and crisp-but-soft crunch. Along with that excellent texture came a mild cheese flavor with a bit of something tangy, but not really any heat, and not a real chili & cheese taste. The heat arrived soon after for a very nice, reasonably hot aftertaste, a mix of spices and hot peppers that that was really quite good. The flavor disconnect on the chili & cheese was disappointing, but these were a top-notch snack, some of the best not-just-cheese curls we've ever had.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell, not really like chili at all.
From the package: “Flava boom inside warning! Explosive flavour inside out!” ... “Member Snack Food Association” ... “Keep your city clean”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road