Corntoz Cheez Ringz
Taste test: This might have been the first snack we've ever reviewed (out of more than 6000) with a three-word name that had all three words ending in the letter Z. We're just going to assume this to be true, because Taquitos.net's research department was out of the office buying snacks when we wanted to ask them.
We opened the bag to find that it contained very bright orange rings (much brighter than the almost-yellow ones pictured on the bag), averaging about an inch in diameter, with a large hole in the middle of each one. We crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with an unusual-for-cheese-puffs, but quite nice, tangy and sweet cheese flavor. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheddar smell.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road