Taste test: These puffs represented a combination of ingredients that we're never seen before, as they consisted of cheese puffs without the cheese, with a coating of milk chocolate on one side.
They were thinner than your typical puffed Jax or Cheetos and had a pale yellow color for the non-coated portion. Most of our snackers were a bit freaked out by the idea, as they had never seen anything like them, but just about everyone who tried them liked them. The puff had a fairly typical cheese puff texture, and the chocolate was tasty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mild chocolate smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Refine Salt, Corn Oil, Rice Powder, Cellulose, Fiction Chocolate, Choco Flavor, Corn Flour” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road