Corn Chee Fondue Cream Cheese
Taste test: This was one of several snacks from Crown to take a bare corn puff (without cheese) and add a stripe of frosting to one side. The substantive difference here was while the other ones took a cheeseless cheese puff and frosted it with something other than cheese, this one actually put cream cheese onto the otherwise cheeseless puff.
The puffs didn't much resemble what was shown on the bag, as the cheese frosting was much lighter in color than the caramel color shown. The taste wasn't bad, nor great, and it really didn't remind me much of cream cheese. The unfrosted part of the puff was kind of bland, and the frosting had a slightly tangy flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tangy, maybe like cheese, but not really like cream cheese.
From the package: “I want more!” ... “Fondue, Swiss cuisine by giving food into cheese or sauce. CornCho, Fondue snack by dipping savory corn snack into cream cheese~” ... “Special Features! 1. Upgraded CornCho with soft and rich cream cheese from Denmark! 2. Cream cheese may melt on a hot day! 3. Corn germs which look like black dots on the snack are edible~"
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road