Taste test: This was one of the stranger cheese puff varieties we've tried, as our tasters crunched into these thin, pale yellow puffs to find that they didn't taste cheesy at all, but rather, sweet.
A few more puffs had people realizing that they tasted like vanilla. This was particularly strange because the product was named Corn Chee (as in cheese) and the ingredients included two forms of cheese (though sugar was actually higher up on the list). People did like the taste and typically grabbed seconds, but it was a bit of an adjustment to accept sugary vanilla flavoring on (not) cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Pam Oil, Sugar, Refine Salt, Corn Oil, Rice Powder, Cellulose, Cheese Powder, Cheese Flavor, Cream Flavor, Soybean, Corn Powder, Glycerin Esters of Fatty Acids, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road