Taste test: This was one of the stranger cheese puff varieties we've tried, as our tasters crunched into these thin, pale yellow puffs to find that they didn't taste cheesy at all, but rather, sweet.
A few more puffs had people realizing that they tasted like vanilla. This was particularly strange because the product was named Corn Chee (as in cheese) and the ingredients included two forms of cheese (though sugar was actually higher up on the list). People did like the taste and typically grabbed seconds, but it was a bit of an adjustment to accept sugary vanilla flavoring on (not) cheese curls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like vanilla.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Pam Oil, Sugar, Refine Salt, Corn Oil, Rice Powder, Cellulose, Cheese Powder, Cheese Flavor, Cream Flavor, Soybean, Corn Powder, Glycerin Esters of Fatty Acids, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road