Clancy's Cheese Curls Chile
Taste test: These cheese curls had a dark orange color, not quite as red, bright or fiery as some hot curls, but still different from the usual fluorescent orange.
We crunched in to find that there was a good kick of chili pepper heat along with some cheese. It was a good taste, but not a flavor standout. Maybe it was that there was less cheese than other kinds, or maybe it was the kind of cheese, but this mix of flavors just didn't do anything special for me. (I actually enjoyed the hot aftertaste more than the initial taste.) As for texture, it was (literally!) a mixed bag, as some of the pieces were nicely crisp, while other felt a bit stale — about an even split.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much cheese nor chili that I could notice.
From the package: “No artificial or synthetic flavors” ... “0g trans fat per serving” ... “Made with real cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road