Jack 'n Jill Chiz Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs stood out initially for their name, as the "Chiz Curls" moniker was different and clever enough that I just couldn't resist buying a bag.
When I opened the bag, the most striking thing was the size of the curls, as they had the same general shape as Jax but were much smaller, with the semicircle-shaped curls about an inch in diameter, probably the smallest cheese puffs we've ever tried. The had a good crisp and soft texture. Most of our tasters liked them and ate a few handfuls, but a few people complained that there wasn't enough cheese.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, kind of like mac & cheese.
From the package: “What could be tastier and more fun than yummy, cheesy Jack 'n Jill Chiz Curls? Let your teeth sink into rich, puffy corn curls, delightfully covered with creamy cheddar cheese. Savor the flavor that melts in your mouth and enjoy a toothsome explosion of its cheesy, lip-smacking taste. No wonder Jack 'n Jill Chiz Curls is everyone's favorite cheesy treat.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road