Chispas Latin Style Snacks Crunchy Cheese
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a bright glow to them, as there was a generous coating of fluorescent orange on the yellow-colored curls.
The irregularly shaped curls came in a wide variety of sizes. They had a very good crispness and a pretty good crunch, and the cheese flavoring was very tasty. I ended up eating the whole 3.5-oz. bag in some sitting, and by the time I was done, the tips of my fingers were quite thoroughly coated with orange cheese powder.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell. Like Cheetos but just not as strong.
From the package: “Sabor que inspira” ... “Real Cheese. Serious Crunch. Intense Flavor. Enjoy Chispas as a power snack anytime you need to add a 'spark' to your day!” ... “Chispas ... the taste that inspires!” ... “100% Vegetarian”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road