Chispas Latin Style Snacks Crunchy Cheese
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls had a bright glow to them, as there was a generous coating of fluorescent orange on the yellow-colored curls.
The irregularly shaped curls came in a wide variety of sizes. They had a very good crispness and a pretty good crunch, and the cheese flavoring was very tasty. I ended up eating the whole 3.5-oz. bag in some sitting, and by the time I was done, the tips of my fingers were quite thoroughly coated with orange cheese powder.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell. Like Cheetos but just not as strong.
From the package: “Sabor que inspira” ... “Real Cheese. Serious Crunch. Intense Flavor. Enjoy Chispas as a power snack anytime you need to add a 'spark' to your day!” ... “Chispas ... the taste that inspires!” ... “100% Vegetarian”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road