Chester's Puffcorn Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These corn puffs had sort of a popcorn-like shape (except bigger than any actual popcorn kernels) and were mostly covered with a seriously red seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find that some of the pieces were fairly crisp while others were a bit mushy, though all seemed to have plenty of flavor on them. The red stuff was somewhat hot and fairly tasty, but I think the Flamin' Hot label was a bit generous in this case, as there was some heat but not a particularly intense one. Having said that, I still liked these enough to eat the whole bag in one sitting, and the heat did build up a bit more when I did that.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of buttery or cheddary. Not hot.
From the package: “Watch out! (There's a fire in this bag.) These snacks are hot — Flamin' Hot®. Do you dare? Get ready for a sizzle of flavor that will set your mouth on fire. Dive into a red hot blaze of fiery crunch with Chester's® brand Flamin' Hot® Puffed Corn Snacks."
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chester's (13 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road